Asked by Mei Lie from Singapore | Feb. 23, 2012 22:44
About:Chinese Embassy in U.S.A.

How I apply my china visa?

Hi I am indonesian. I am working in Singapore. I am S pass holder.
I would like to apply China Visa (for Leisure) may I know what documents do I need to furnish (eg. copies of NRIC, etc) when I apply it in Spore?
I will be go to china on April. How i apply my Visa and how much is the Fee? Appreciate your soonest reply. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from Singapore | Feb. 25, 2012 02:42
You need to prepare the following documents when you apply for tourist visa in Singapore:
1. Completely filled out visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B
2. One recently taken 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
4. Round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation.
5. S Pass (original and copy)

You can apply visa in early March, it costs SG$ 50 for single entry visa.
Related Questions:
im a residence visa now in china
| Aug. 12, 2012 20:29
Hi iam currently in south africa and going to mainland to view machine i wa...
Asked by shalati from South Africa
| Nov. 22, 2012 02:00
How can I apply for working visa for me and my Filipino wife in China
Asked by Murad Gad from Egypt
| Mar. 06, 2015 03:49
I am a singaporean. How do i apply visa for my visiting relatives from Chin...
Asked by Teo Siong Pheow from Singapore
| Jan. 07, 2014 03:04
How do I apply for a visa for my child's school trip to China?
Asked by Roger from United Kingdom
| Jul. 17, 2015 01:04
I'm from Pune how do I apply for my china visa an where is the form?
Asked by Arti mehta from India
| Jun. 13, 2013 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)