Asked by Bangladesh from Saief | Feb. 13, 2012 23:30
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Employment (z)visa requirement details

I've contacted by a chineese bio-tech company to join there as research officer. They are not well acknowledged to process documents required for visa. Thus the asked me to contact embassy and let them know the detailed procedure. Please provide me details.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy | Feb. 15, 2012 19:54
Step1: the bio-tech company prepare the following documents:
1/ Copy of business license or register certificate、organization code certificate、tax register certificate、company constitution,
2/ Copy of foreigner’s passport,
3/Two copies of
4/ The curriculum vitae of the foreigner and the credentials of the foreigner required for the performance of the job(Chinese version)
5/ Other documents required by police section.

Step2: take the above documents to Exit-Entry Adminsitrative Department of Public Security Bureau to apply for approval

Step 3: after the approval, the company prepare following documents and submit them to the local Human Resources & Social Security Bureau to apply for Alien Employment License
1/ The report of reasons for employment in detail;
2/ Copy of business license or register certificate and organization code certificate;
3/ (upon approval by Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau);
4/ Copy of foreigner’s passport;
5/ The letter of intention for employment(signed by foreigner);
6/ Foreigner’s curriculum vitae, copies of educational diploma and credentials of the foreigner required for the performance of the job(Chinese translation of the documents mentioned is required as attachment, the notarial certificate in Chinese or English of qualification for the performance of the special job is also required);
7/ The health certificate of the foreigner to be employed;
8/ Other documents required by regulations.

Step 4: after getting the Alien Employment License, go to the local Foreign Trade Economy Corporation Bureau to apply for Invitation Letter of A Duly Authorized Unit.

Then send the Alien Employment License and Invitation Letter of A Duly Authorized Unit to you, you apply China work visa at Chinese embassy in Bangladesh
Related Questions:
Hi im from philippines I want to travel in hongkong disneyland with my japa...
Asked by Jhoana lao from Philippines
| Sep. 10, 2015 04:08
Can I, as a South African Passport holder with an employment visa for Hong ...
Asked by Lala from Hong Kong SAR
| Aug. 27, 2014 04:46
I' m nepali nationality ..since 2007 m working in UAE, stil now in company ...
Asked by kiran gurung from nepal
| Jan. 20, 2013 00:22
what are the requirements for Zvisa
Asked by fred from Kenya
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:31
What documents are required for non-Japanese permament residence for a tour...
Asked by Joe from Japan
| Aug. 08, 2012 04:45
hello, sir, I want to visit ur country, please send me requirement details ...
Asked by Mr.muhammad shahzad from pak
| Jul. 11, 2009 20:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)