Asked by Razimah Abdul Razak from Malaysia | Feb. 13, 2012 02:23
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

What tye of Visa o be applied for my Sudanese huband?

I am a Malaysian married to a Sudanese. I am going to Hong Kong for a seminar in May 2012 and would like my husband to come along with me to Hong Kong. My husband need to apply for a visa to Hong Kong. Therefore I would like to know (i) type of visa to apply for , (ii) documents needed for visa application , (iii) how much does it cost and (iv) how long does it take for the visa to be approved. Appreciate your help with regards to these matters. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Malaysia | Feb. 14, 2012 21:08
1. your Sudanese husband needs to apply for a Hong Kong visit visa
2. required documents:
- his Sudanes passport and photocopy of data pages
- Application for Entry for Visit/Transit in Hong Kong (ID 1003A)
- His recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A)
- Photocopy of proof of his financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
- Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary
- Photocopy of proof of the proposed visit to Hong Kong, such as the invitation letter sent to you from the seminar in Hong kong and the marrige license

3. It costs HK $160

4. It takes 4 working days if the application doesn't need the approval from Hong Kong Immigration Department.
Related Questions:
I have 22 hours lay over , do I need a visa free transit or just at the air...
Asked by Julia from Indonesia
| Feb. 09, 2018 03:42
Hi I like to know if I apply for a student visa for china on X1 application...
Asked by Robert L from United Kingdom
| Aug. 07, 2015 22:23
S H A L O M ! ! over a year ago i applied for a tourist visa to visit my...
Asked by Ms.lala from phil.
| Feb. 19, 2011 20:59
I have a tourist visa at the moment so it needs to be expanded/changed to a...
Asked by Goran from Serbia
| Mar. 09, 2015 00:56
Iam sudanese nationality and working in Abu Dhabi. I am planning to visit C...
Asked by Mr.Rami from Sudan
| Jul. 31, 2010 01:15
We applied for a visit visa to hong kong. We submitted our application on 2...
Asked by Isam from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 17, 2012 20:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)