Asked by Bebong from China | Feb. 10, 2012 07:31
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Is round trip ticket is required?

I'm working in China and I would like to invite my family (spouse and child).
If I will apply them for tourist visa "L" and when they already in china I will apply them a residence permit.

Is round trip ticket is still required?

Thanks you in advance for your response

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Feb. 10, 2012 23:59
Yes, the round-trip flight ticket is still required when they apply for tourist visa "L" in the Philippines, I don't think you can get a residence permit for your family in China. If you are a Chinese citizen living in China, it is possible for you to do so, however, you are a Filipino working in China, if you want them to live with you in China for a long time, they should apply for a dependent visa (Z visa) in the Philippines, they don't need to provide round-trip tickets. After entering China, change Z visa into residence permit.
Related Questions:
Type of documentation needed to confirm flight and hotel
Asked by Sara from USA
| May. 07, 2017 00:25
For Hongkong tourist visa, Is it possible to search hotel after arrival?
Asked by Eyob from Ethiopia
| Aug. 06, 2012 03:03
visa requires round trip air ticket?
Asked by James from USA
| Sep. 01, 2012 22:51
Ticket fare is round trip or just one way ticket?
Asked by minsoo from Singapore
| Oct. 10, 2017 23:01
Am a postgraduate student in china and I want to visit Australia as a touri...
Asked by Akore Ebenezer from Ghana
| Jul. 11, 2017 04:35
I am getting a z visa, do I need round trip tickets?
Asked by KB from USA
| Aug. 19, 2013 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)