Asked by ukcitizen from United Kingdom | Feb. 10, 2012 05:31
About:China Embassy in India

English Citizen - applying for Chinese Visa

I am from the UK and will be travelling around India for 3 months starting at the End of April. From here i am going to Beijing, China. I can not apply for the China Visa before i leave the UK as it will expire by the time i get there. I am in China for 27 days travelling from Bejing to Hong Kong. Can i apply for the needed Visa's whilst in India?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob | Feb. 10, 2012 21:43
According to the rule: An applicant holding a passport other than Indian passport should provide the original and a copy of their permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year (except for those who are visa or permit exempt for residing or working in India); I'm afraid that your application in India will be denied, you can change your flight, go to Hong Kong first and get a China tourist visa, then go to Beijing.

Related Questions:
Fee for a polish and a Romanian citizen applying for a Chinese visa in the ...
Asked by Christine from United Kingdom
| Mar. 15, 2013 01:43
document attestation
Asked by Michel Al chidiac from China
| Aug. 25, 2015 01:57
Do I need to present a return flight ticket when applying for a China visa ...
Asked by Jack from Ireland
| Sep. 28, 2011 03:13
US citizen/teacher in Ukraine looking for Chinese Z visa to teach English i...
Asked by Ms.McNeal from US
| Apr. 16, 2009 04:51
I am a US citizen currently living in Japan . How much will a tourist visa ...
Asked by Elaine from USA
| Oct. 06, 2012 04:07
Diff name on passport
Asked by Da from USA
| Jan. 31, 2013 03:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)