Asked by Azin from USA | Feb. 07, 2012 19:13
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hong Kong visa application and submission for iranian passport holder who has USA Green card?

Hello, I have Iranian passport ,but live in Guam ,and also have USA green card. Can i apply for Hong Kong Visa and do i need to have sponsor since I'm going to stay in hotel?How much the fee would be and which address I need to send the application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from USA | Feb. 08, 2012 20:49
Yes, you can apply for Hong Kong visa, you don't need to have sponsor, it is not mandatory to have a sponsor. It costs US$ 30 for Hong Kong visa. China embassy/consulates in USA don't accepts visa application by post. If you can't come to the embassy in person, you can ask a travel agency or visa agency to do it for you.
Related Questions:
Needs Hong Kong visa to attend Jewellery Show, has Myanmar Passport and USA...
Asked by Audrey from United States of America
| Sep. 01, 2016 22:36
i am a bangladeshi citizen & also green card holder of usa how can i apply ...
Asked by md.shahjahan miah from Bangladesh
| Feb. 20, 2012 02:37
Can he stay in Shenzhen for 72 hours?
Asked by Jennifer from Hong Kong
| Jul. 03, 2015 01:00
HK tourist visa for Iranian citizen, sponsored by EU citizen
Asked by Dex from Germany
| Apr. 15, 2012 02:22
I am from Senegal but I live in USA and I am a green card holder, do I nee...
Asked by papa gueye from senegal
| Apr. 19, 2017 04:31
Hi, I have USA green card and Taiwanese Passport. Do I need a Hong Kong...
Asked by Mr.Jung from Taiwan
| May. 04, 2009 04:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)