Asked by viv from Australia | Feb. 07, 2012 06:44
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Where do i submit for Hk Visa?Is application form same for all china or HK?

I am Australian Permanent Residence but hold Nepalese Passport. I want to visit HK for few days on my way to London for holidays. According to info here i do need to get visa. I am bit confused as to where to apply either by person or postal as i found out HK visa is not processed in Chinese visa application service centre.
Please advise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from Australia | Feb. 08, 2012 20:56
You can directly apply Hong Kong visa at China embassy or consulates in Australia, it's true that Chinese Visa Application Service center doesn't accept Hong Kong visa application. You need to submit application in person to the embassy or consulate, or ask someone else to submit application on your behalf, the postal application is not accepted.

Where do you live in Australia? then I can tell you which embassy/consulate you should go to submit application.
Related Questions:
Where do I get an application for a Z visa?
Asked by Melanie from USA
| Feb. 13, 2014 01:52
After filling up the Application Form, where will I go to submit the Applic...
Asked by Mr.Johzen from Philippines
| Mar. 16, 2010 22:05
Where can I submit the application form for HKSAR passport?
Asked by John
| Mar. 26, 2013 01:15
I want to visit Shanghai with my family for 2 weeks. Where do I submit the ...
Asked by Vinay Mayur from Bahrain
| Sep. 12, 2014 01:14
can i submit a handwritten application form ?
Asked by veniza from UAE
| Jun. 30, 2013 03:11
Hi, I'm looking to apply for the Hong Kong visitor visa to visit HK in Sep ...
Asked by Ken from Australia
| Jul. 09, 2017 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)