Asked by Joan from Philippines | Feb. 03, 2012 13:27
About:China Business Visa

Business multiple visa with no duration

Hi! I had before a residence and work permit, as I work for a year in china, it expired last November 2011, my company didn't renew the work permit, and just applied for a business visa, as I will go back to singapore as soon as I finished the trainings for my company's new restaurant in Guangzhou.

My question is that I have a mulitiple entry business visa with no duration stated on my visa. does it mean that I dont need to go out of china every month like the one with a duration stated on their F visa.

And another question, I will go to hongkong next month for a seminar, is there any requirements or supporting documents that I need to bring? I am a philippine passport holder, and I heard that it is very strict at the border to phiippine passport holder. What do I need to show Chinese immigration, when I enter back in mainland China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Feb. 04, 2012 02:28
This is the second time for you to learn that aliens get a multiple entry F visa with no duration of stay stated on visa, as I know, studnet visa, work visa and Journalist 1 visa has no duration of stay stated on visa, it means holders have to apply for residence permit within 30 days after entry into China, you can go to the local exit-entry administrative department of public security bureau to enquire it about your visa.

You need to bring your valid passport to enter Hong Kong, the multiple entry F visa on your passport is helpful for you to pass Hong Kong Immigration. When you enter back in Mainland China, just show your valid passport and the page with the multiple entry F visa
Related Questions:
One year multiple M visa
Asked by Eva from Malaysia
| Aug. 14, 2018 19:51
I have multiple entry Business VISA (category M), how long can I stay maxim...
Asked by Vishal from India
| Apr. 11, 2014 02:49
Am holding an US passport,may I apply for a 2 years business visa with mult...
Asked by jeanclaude weil from usa
| Dec. 01, 2014 20:13
I am a real business man I need one year multiple visa which document req...
Asked by saeed from Pakistan
| Nov. 28, 2016 00:31
Hi I am from india I want to go to China with a business visa. How long I c...
Asked by Daksh jangid from India
| Feb. 06, 2018 02:33
Enter before and stay...
Asked by Mladen from Russia
| Sep. 27, 2015 20:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)