Asked by Leon Bassan from Panama | Jan. 30, 2012 15:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Israel

Hong Kong Visa for a Citizen from Panama Travelling in Israel

I am from Panama and for the last 5 years I have been issued Visas for Hong Kong, however the one I have expires last month and I will be in Israel for 2 weeks before travelling to HKG. Is it possible to issue this visa in Israel? If yes, tell me which documentation will I need. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sam | Feb. 01, 2012 01:41
You can try to apply for Hong Kong visa at China embassy in Israel, please show the following documents:
1. Your Panama passport and photocopies of data pages
2. one passport photo
3. fill in Hong Kong visa application form ID 1003 A if you come to Hong Kong for visit/transit
4. the round-trp flight tickets
5. hotel booking in Hong Kong
6. the valid Israeli visa and entry record on your passport
Related Questions:
Does a citizen of Panama need a special visa/entry permit for Hong Kong and...
Asked by adrienne from USA
| Feb. 12, 2016 20:54
if i need visa for transfer
Asked by rona villanueva from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2017 04:56
application for dual citizen
Asked by oscar from now in Israel
| May. 09, 2013 01:36
can i get VOA at hong kong airport or at Guangzhou port? If not, how can I ...
Asked by Nahshon from Israel
| May. 14, 2015 01:27
About Requirements to get the Hong Kong Visa
Asked by Tony from Panama
| Mar. 04, 2013 03:08
Does a Consul of Panama holding a Diplomatic Passport needs to visa to ente...
Asked by Accountant from Panama
| Apr. 09, 2012 22:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)