Asked by Rose | Jan. 22, 2012 16:51
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

Which visa should I apply?

I am travelling to china, then to hong long, then macau then back to china in June 2012, what visa do I require and when should I apply? I live in north Yorkshire, am I able to apply for a visa in Manchester?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Jan. 28, 2012 02:53
North Yorkshire belongs to the consular district of China Consulate in Manchester, so you should go to Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) in Manchester to apply for china visa. Add of CVASC: First Floor, 75 Mosley Street, Manchester M2 3HR
You need a double-entry China visa. No hong Kong visa and Macau visa are required for UK passport holders to stay in these two places for less than 180 days.
Related Questions:
Which visa should I apply for a paid internship of 1year in china?
Asked by Ashwani from India
| Oct. 12, 2016 04:11
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
I am a lecturer attending a conference in china, which visa type should i a...
Asked by Dr. Ayannuga from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:12
Hello. I want to apply for Q1 visa, which entry i should choose.
Asked by Omar Sankareh from Gambia
| Jun. 12, 2017 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)