Asked by jack from china | Jan. 16, 2012 11:32
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

i am pakistani study in Nanjing, how to get a Hongkong visa without sponsor in Hong Kong?

hi i am from pakistan an i am a student in nanjing ,china.i have a flight to karachi from hongkong,but i dont have visa.may i know how to apply and the big question for me is about sponsor i dont have any sponsor in hk,so what should i do?i have filled my application form with my flight tickets and other required documents.can u help me out about my question to sponsor and how and where to send from nanjing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 17, 2012 21:09
The sponsor in Hong Kong is not mandatory, if you don't have one sponsor in Hong Kong, you don't need to file the documets for sponsor.

Please send your Hong Kong visit visa application to Beijing Office of the Government of the HKSAR
No.71, Di'anmen Xidajie,
Xicheng District,
Beijing, China
Postal Code 100009
Tel: (8610) 6657 2880
Fax (8610) 6657 2821
E-mail address:|bjohksar
Related Questions:
what is the meaning of local sponsor to get visit visa
Asked by Fawad from UAE
| Jan. 08, 2014 00:36
i am a manager of private firm. Without sponsor should i get visit visa fro...
Asked by Rafiq from Bangladesh
| May. 12, 2015 21:18
i am Ahamed from Sri Lanka how can i get a sponsor in HK??
Asked by Safeer Ahamed from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 09, 2016 02:23
I am from NepaL and I want to know who can sponsor their relatives to hongk...
Asked by Ms.sarah from Nepal
| Jun. 26, 2010 02:43
My name is Meharban Sulaiman, Sri Lankan citizen worked at Saudi Arabia. Ho...
Asked by Meharban Sulaiman from Saudi Arabia
| May. 04, 2012 22:52
hi just want to know if how long does it takes to get a tourist visa to hon...
Asked by from philippines
| Aug. 13, 2010 20:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)