Asked by Anton from Japan | Jan. 13, 2012 06:46
About:China Embassy in Russia

Getting Chinese travelling visa in Japan

I`m a student with a Russian passport in Japan. Studing in Tokyo for4 years. And would like to visit my Chinese friend in Beijin, and stay at his place. What documents do I need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Albert | Jan. 13, 2012 21:40
You need to provide the following documents to apply for a tourist visa to China:
1. Your Russian passport and photocopies of data pages
2. one recent passport
3. complete visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B on computer and then print them out
4. Japanese alien registration card and its copy
5. the round-trip flight tickets
6. if you stay in your Chinese friend's house, the invitation letter from him/her with the copy of Chinese ID card is required
Related Questions:
HI, we will be coming to Japan for a two week visit, we will then be getti...
Asked by Mrs.Mee from Engalnd
| Aug. 14, 2010 22:55
I am travelling on an American passport in Japan, but do not have time to a...
Asked by Ms.Kipp from USA
| May. 05, 2009 02:00
Australian applying for China Visa in Japan
Asked by Callie Brown from Australia
| Nov. 15, 2011 21:46
Can i get China visa on arrival with Afganistan passport?
Asked by Ahmad from Afghanistan
| Sep. 03, 2012 22:51
US passport holder, We are flying into Shanghai from April 24-26 will we ne...
Asked by Claire from USA
| Mar. 16, 2016 03:46
I am a Trinidad and Tobago national living in Japan. Working permit as an a...
Asked by Ms.wilson from Trinidad and Tobago
| Sep. 27, 2009 01:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)