Asked by Santi from Indonesia | Jan. 05, 2012 22:39
About:Visa Policy of China

What should I prepare for Business visa application (go to Shanghai)and what are requirement?

Answers (1)
Answered by PETER | Jan. 07, 2012 00:27
Business Visa (F-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs or exhibitions, or short-term study, intern practice, for a period of no more than 6 months.

Please provide the following documents:

(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages.

(ii) One completed Visa Application Formwith a recently-taken passport photo (only 2 inch * 2 inch color photo with light background like light blue and white is acceptable);

(iii) An invitation letter from the host company or the partner in China, or a letter from your company (Original letter, copy or fax are all acceptable).

All the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information. False or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa.
Related Questions:
I am from nepal and recently working in macau.
Asked by Bhuwan from Nepal
| Nov. 28, 2016 21:16
I am invited to visit my Chinese student. And I don't have any idea what pa...
Asked by Grace from Philippines
| Jul. 03, 2015 01:51
Malaysian apply business visa to China
Asked by Christine from Malaysia
| Dec. 12, 2014 00:52
visa requirement for indonesian in china
Asked by jesse from Indonesia
| Nov. 30, 2015 19:57
What document I should to prepare to apply working visa to china
Asked by Jesy from Indonesia
| Oct. 15, 2013 04:15
What's documents that should I prepare for applying chinese visa for single...
Asked by Mr.Alpin from Indonesia
| Jul. 26, 2009 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)