Asked by Khyse from Saudi arabia | Dec. 20, 2011 13:28
About:Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia

I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia since 15 years ,what is the visa formality

Answers (1)
Answered by Amanda | Dec. 21, 2011 00:17
You can apply for a China visa in Saudi Arabia. If you live in Madinah, Makkah, Taif or Jeddah, please go to China Consulate in Jeddah to apply, if you live in other places of Saudi Arabia, please go to one of the below offices to apply for China visa, Chinese embassy in Riyadh authorizes the two offices to accept Chinese visa application and Hong Kong visa application.

Chinese Competitive Spirit Co. for Visa Service
Address: Olaya District, 62nd Street, Sada 1 Business Center, Riyadh
Tel: +966-1-4621258,0501086100
Fax: +966-1-4633850
Office Hours: 08:30-14:00, Saturday-Thursday

Alsandross International Est.
Address: Bin Salem Trading Center, Takhsossi Street, Riyadh (next to the Emirates Airlines Office)
Tel: +966-1-0535363247
Office Hours:
08:30-13:30, 17:00-21:00, Saturday to Wednesday;
08:30-13:30, Thursday
Related Questions:
visit visa
Asked by MUZAFFER from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 17, 2014 02:46
I would like to know the requirements for a business visa from KSA
Asked by Abdullah
| Apr. 15, 2013 22:10
Indian working in saudi arabia. Am i eligible to visit shanghai
Asked by Ashik from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 04, 2018 18:52
I am an Indian and presently working in Saudi Arabia, willing to travel Chi...
Asked by Mr.Imran from Riyadh
| Feb. 28, 2009 21:07
I am an Indian working in saudi arabia do i required honk Kong visa.I have ...
Asked by Mr.anwar from India
| Feb. 12, 2011 20:28
I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia. Do I need a visa for visiting Hongk...
Asked by Mr.pavan shrivastava from saudi arabia
| Feb. 21, 2011 02:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)