Asked by Andy from Phil | Dec. 18, 2011 04:57
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Im in china now, and has F visa, they said the china embassy stop the visa for filipino,

My agent said, China government stop the processing of visa for Filipino this month, currently ihave F visa and my compamy wants to process to Z, but now they cannot. I would like to ask if there is any possibility that China government will allow the processing of all Visas for Filipino? Any idea? My F visa will expire on January 30, 2012. Is it possible for me to obtain the Z visa here? When?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Dec. 19, 2011 00:57
I haven't heard about "China government stop the processing of visa for Filipino this month". You'd better confirm with the China embassy directly for the first-hand info.
The visa agency can change your F visa to work visa within China, but it may cause troubles in the future. I recommend you go back to your home country to process it.
Related Questions:
im Filipino here mow in Malaysia, can I apply Chinese visa in KL
Asked by may from Philippines
| May. 08, 2017 04:49
Hi, im coming from hong kong going to shenzhen for a day trip do i still ne...
Asked by Connie from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2015 03:35
is it possible to process my Z visa in the philippines now? Im here in chin...
Asked by len from philippines
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:27
Hi, im a filipino citizen and a resident of dubai, im planning a stop over...
Asked by Ms.angel lopez from Philippines
| Jun. 14, 2010 04:10
Hongkong requirements for 3 days visit
Asked by babe from philippines
| Feb. 08, 2012 21:55
Hi, im a filipino Epass holder, what are the requirements for visa applicat...
Asked by Clergyn from Philippines
| Jul. 23, 2012 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)