Asked by Lim from Singapore | Dec. 03, 2011 11:26
About:Zhuhai Travel

Before Christmas time, I'll be staying at Zhuhai/Macau, any advise what should i wear in this time?

I'm a very afraid cold person, should i bring a wool coat or windbreaker?
I'll be staying near Gonbei border side hotel, planing go to Statue of Fish Girl and New Yuan Ming Palace, any advise how to go there? After the sightseeing will be go to Gongbei shopping mail, is it one day enough?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rechard | Dec. 03, 2011 20:56
From Gongbei border, you can take bus 11 to the border square and transfer to bus 99 to the Statue of Fish Girl. From Statue Of Fish Girl, you can walk to Haibin Park Station to take bus 13 to the New Yuan Ming Palace. One day is enough for you to so this sightseeing.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm planning to travel to hongkong during Xmas.
Asked by Brenda from Malaysia
| Apr. 10, 2016 21:58
I will be staying 10 days from August 3 ,2016 at Shenzhen. What will be the...
Asked by M from Ethiopia
| Jul. 29, 2016 22:22
I am going to Haikou this 24 till 27 Nov 2017.May I know how is the weather...
Asked by Helen from West Malaysia
| Nov. 21, 2017 19:31
I'll be travelling to Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou on 23 Dec to 28 Dec 2009. ...
Asked by Ms.Christine from Malaysia
| Dec. 15, 2009 03:20
What do people in China wear for Christmas?
Asked by Sadie from U.S.
| Dec. 08, 2012 19:27
What is the weather like in Beijing in the end of Sep?
Asked by Ms.nur hanisah from malaysia
| Feb. 22, 2011 19:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)