Asked by MUSSO from FRANCE | Nov. 29, 2011 20:25
About:China Embassy in Austria

Renew of 6 month Business visa

I have been doing an internship in China for soon 6 months. and I wish go on this internship for another 5 months. I have a 6 month business visa which will be out of date soon. Do you think wheter it's possible to renew the same Business visa for 6 month again? Last time they did not allowed me two entrances What can I do to be able to go out from China during this period of time?

Many thanks for your kind advice.


PS: French citizen

Answers (3)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Dec. 01, 2011 00:23
If the company where you do internship can help you, it is possible for you to renew the same business visa for 6 months again. The company should go to the Foreign Affairs Office or Bureau of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation to get the original invitation letter for you. Once you get the another 6 months business visa, you can't travel out of China during this period of time. Generally speaking, if you renew business visa in China, you will be issued a business visa with 0 entry, once you go out of China, you can't return to Mainland China.
Answered by MUSSO | Dec. 21, 2011 19:36
Dear All,

I got an official invitation letter from the the Bureau of Foreign trade. it's specified 6 month visa with multi entrance. Do you think that consulate or embassy of China will strictly follow this official invitation letter and grant me a multi-entries whereas that's for a training period?

Thanks for your answer.

Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Dec. 22, 2011 19:04
Yes, if you get an offical invitation letter from the Bureau of Foreign Trade with multiple entry, it is greatly possible for you to get a multiple entry F visa for 6 months. Please don't worry.
Related Questions:
Renewing a 6 month "L" Visa
Asked by John from USA
| Apr. 11, 2013 02:36
Hello, I am a canadian working in Hong-kong and I had a first business v...
Asked by Mr.Lecompte from Canada
| Aug. 30, 2010 03:29
Hi, I am currently on a 6 month tourist visa in china. I had to renew my p...
Asked by Ms.Di from Australia
| Jun. 03, 2010 04:49
US citizen, currently holding an f visa that expires on the 31st this month...
Asked by Ms.Kara from USA
| Aug. 15, 2010 20:29
Passport expiring January 2017
Asked by May from Indonesia
| Apr. 27, 2016 21:08
I have 6 month 2 entry visa but I want above entry
Asked by Naresh from India
| Oct. 26, 2014 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)