Asked by George from UK | Nov. 29, 2011 00:35
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

UK citizen with +6 months on ARC. Can I get the ferry into China from Incheon?

The ferry looks like a great option for me to get to China, but I see that a plane ticket is a requirement for the visa. Will they accept the ferry ticket instead if I book in advance?

Also do I need a hotel reservation for the whole stay or just upon arrival?

Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by James from U.K. | Nov. 30, 2011 21:22
I think the embassy accepts the ferry ticket towards China, but the ferry ticket or flight ticket leaving China to the next destination is also required. You need a hotel reservation for the whole stay in China, however, I know that it is hard for many applicants who come to visit China individually to provide it, they organize the tour freely and can't make the hotel reservation in avance, you can provide the hotel reservation for just upon arrival to have a try.
Related Questions:
Transit in Shanghai for less than 72 hours
Asked by Gary from United Kingdom
| Jun. 19, 2013 01:48
less than 6 months on ARC, but had a Chinese visa last year
Asked by Erin
| Apr. 12, 2014 04:32
Business visa for alien in korea
Asked by Tyler
| Feb. 20, 2013 03:30
As a UK citizen, can I get entry to China if I travel by ship or train?
Asked by Sam from United Kingdom
| Jan. 13, 2015 01:11
Hi there, I want to travel to Shanghai 26th February to 1st of March, 2016 ...
Asked by Olivia from South Korea
| Jan. 20, 2016 19:11
72 Hours Transit Visa By Boat/Train?
Asked by Daniel from United Kingdom
| Dec. 02, 2014 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)