Asked by hannah from phlippines | Nov. 28, 2011 05:19
About:China Embassy in Philippines

what is confirmation letter?

what is confirmation letter?and where we can ask and my husband plan to bring our 4months old baby in china.the embassy in cebu ask confirmation letter from chinise government.i tried to tell my employer and ask this and they were confused and dont know about manila and cebu have different kinds of requirements in obtaining dependent visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Nov. 30, 2011 19:49
"Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" (previousely called visa notification form) refers to the documents issued by the Chinese government department authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry, for example, Foreign Affairs Office, Foreign Trade Economy Corporation Bureau. Your employer has applied for the "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" for you to apply China work visa. The "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" is another kind of "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit", your employer can do it for you.

Manila embassy and Cebu consulate have the same kinds of requirements in obtaining dependent visa.
Related Questions:
Working visa (z)
Asked by Grace from Australia
| Sep. 03, 2012 03:32
What is required for an US passport holder to achieve a work visa?
Asked by Alley from United States
| Apr. 18, 2013 01:54
How to get the resident permit?
Asked by Emilio from Spain
| Apr. 12, 2015 22:10
hello please if i have authorize company invitation from the local governme...
Asked by BERNARD from Ghana
| May. 10, 2018 22:43
i m in nanchang and i am preparing the document for z visa
Asked by niyanta shrestha from Nepal
| Dec. 10, 2012 00:33
2 years experience confirmation letter
Asked by Azic from China
| Oct. 17, 2015 03:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)