Asked by Kareem from Ghna | Nov. 24, 2011 10:25
About:China Embassy in Ghana

Number Of Entries and Attestation

Hello,i am from Ghana and i`m trying to apply for an x visa to study in china.Please,in filling the forms,what should i write under the section which ask about "longest intended duration of stay"? Finally,i have all the required document but with the bank statement and physical examination record,i understand i am suppose to get it attested at the court.I went to the court and they stamped both document with a certified copy stamp and signed it.Will it be accepted ???

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 25, 2011 01:38
Yes, the documents with a certified copy stamp and signed it are accepted. X visa is generally single entry, valid for 3 months, XXX duration of stay. In fact, X visa holders have to apply for residence permit within 30 days after entry. You can fill 365 years for "longest intended duration of stay" on the visa application.
Related Questions:
I need to go to Emei mountain from Chengdu. Are there buses which leave any...
Asked by Ramesha from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 19, 2014 00:49
I was born on 4/4 and 4 has been my lucky number all my life. Is that good...
Asked by Annie from USA
| Mar. 15, 2015 22:08
Asked by Mr.nauzer from sri lanka
| Feb. 02, 2010 01:32
hello,how do i track a package i sent to china fromUS?how to track lost ite...
Asked by pauletta williams from United States
| Jun. 24, 2011 22:51
Our House Number is 3874. is it good number ending 4?
Asked by carol from philippines
| Jan. 07, 2015 01:14
I live in the house number 184, is it a lucky number? thanks
Asked by Mr.Helen from Australia
| Aug. 18, 2010 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)