Asked by Lee from Malaysia | Nov. 15, 2011 22:51
About:China Visa

I am having a Z visa now ; what documentations are required to apply for China residence permit ?

I am in the process of applying for my Z visa now. Once i get it, I will travel to China, starting on my new work in China. the HR personnel of my CN company will then help me to apply for China residence permit. may i know what are the pre-requisites to proceed with this applications? what kind of documentations or papers are required ? i am from Malaysia, do i need to get my married cert translated from mALAY to Chinese and having it endorsed as a supporting document for this particular case ?
thanks for the advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Malaysia | Nov. 18, 2011 20:03
Please don't worry, once you hold a Z visa to enter China, the HR personnel of your CN company will help you to get a China work permit and China residence permit within 30 days, the requirements to get the China work permit are your passport, the work contract and alien employment license, once you get the China work permit, then you will go to the local exit-entry administrative department to apply for China residence permit, the requirements are your China work permit and your passport.

You don't need to get your marriage certificate translated from Malaysia to Chinese.
Related Questions:
Do I need visa to enter Hainan if I have residence permit in China?
Asked by Kate from Ukraine
| Dec. 25, 2015 23:48
Foreigner Resident in China
Asked by Muhammad Ashraf from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2018 19:50
I am from Australia now in Afghanistan, What is required to apply for china...
Asked by Ghkaramkhil from Afghanistan
| Sep. 02, 2015 03:25
Traveling from Riyadh to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Macau then Mauritius and back...
Asked by Abdulkareem from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 23, 2014 00:10
I want to works as project manager in china, Shanghai: please advise what a...
Asked by Mr.Rahul bose from india
| Jul. 23, 2010 21:40
i am currently having a tourist visa and is it possible to apply for a wor...
Asked by kathy from usa
| Mar. 26, 2016 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)