Asked by Peter Halloran from Australia | Nov. 14, 2011 02:36
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

I would like a tourist visa for December 2011 for a 7 day stay.

I live at Tweed Heads South NSW and would like to visit China for 7 days as a tourist around the 15th of December 2011 for a week. Brisbane is only 2 hours away for me to go to your Consulate. Can I get the Visa on the same visit to Brisbane? I am retired. Could you please tell me the cost.
Peter Halloran.

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Nov. 14, 2011 03:23
New South Wales belongs to the consular district of Consulate General of China in Sydney, so you need to go to CVASC in Sydeney to apply for the visa. ADD: Level 5, 299 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
If you submit the application between 09:00.-09:30, you can pick up the visa between 11:30-12:00 on the same day. But you need to pay additionally for this Rush Service. A single-entry China visa costs AUD 60; expedited visa fee per person (1-2 working days processing) is AUD 50; handling service fee by CVASC (1-2 working days processing) is AUD 93.5 (GST included).
BTW, you can also apply for the visa by post, which takes 10 working days.
Related Questions:
I am a UK citizen, and would like to visit a trade show on a 7 day trip to ...
Asked by Mr.Brook from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2010 22:04
Visit China after flying into Hong Kong in December 2013
Asked by kbeach from Ohio from USA
| Jul. 09, 2013 04:42
Dear sir: We will have 2 Bhutanese would like to visit China for tourist...
Asked by Ms.vaew from Thailand
| Jan. 06, 2011 04:04
I plan to stay in Red Wall hotel in Beijing China with my fiance from Lanzh...
Asked by Mr.Cheng Eng Chia from USA425-698-5050
| Sep. 17, 2010 04:23
Auckland to Delhi via Shanghai
Asked by Darshan Singh from New Zealand
| Sep. 03, 2017 21:14
hi, I'm planning to visit china as a tourist for the month of March, July,...
Asked by Ms.maridee from USA
| Nov. 27, 2010 02:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)