Asked by Johnny Lee from Brunei | Nov. 08, 2011 11:59
About:China Embassy in Brunei

do i need a visa to travel in china of few location at Shenzhen ,Hongkong, macao, zhuhai?

I'm citizen of Malaysian holding Malaysia passport and currently working at brunei,wish to know further information weather need to apply visa for visiting China as mention above,

Travel period at Mid of December this year 2011 till on 2nd January- around 8-10 day travelling. do i need to apply for visa within this travel period and what the term and condition?

if the condition that we don need to apply a visa visiting china then will there be a problem entering china custom when they ask alot question which we not familiar .

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Malaysia | Nov. 09, 2011 02:00
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Macau, but you need to apply for a China visa to Shenzhen and Zhuhai. If the travel itineray is Shenzhen - Hong Kong - Macau - Zhuhai, you need a double-entry China visa.
Related Questions:
hi,i'm planning to go on multiple travel to shenzhen, Macao & Hongkong i a...
Asked by Mr.ysk from ina
| Sep. 27, 2009 03:05
do I need a visa to travel to MACAO?
Asked by frank lendich from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2012 03:59
do i need any visa for zhuhai
Asked by arefin from Bangladesh
| Oct. 07, 2013 01:28
Hongkong and Macao Visa for Myanmar passport holder
Asked by Saw Thu Thu Aung from Burma
| May. 21, 2017 20:44
I am a USA Passport holder. do I need a visa to go from Zhuhai China to Mac...
Asked by EddieUSA from USA
| Dec. 29, 2014 00:48
Single or Multiple Entry Chinese Visa?
Asked by Pat from UK
| Feb. 04, 2012 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)