Asked by M.A. Javaid from Pakistan | Nov. 05, 2011 05:04
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

join with wife in china, which kind of visa do I need?

i got married in china, i want to go china to join my wife, which type i need invitaion letter from my wife its by hand in chinese language or in english? does need marraige certificate translate in english and attested by Ministry of Foregin Affairs Islamabad ? ( i have already in chinese language marraige certificate ) other which document require and which visa i shouild apply for long terms to stay in china? that visa i can do business/work in china ? or i should change visa there ?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Nov. 05, 2011 21:33
If you want to do business visa in China, you need to apply for a business visa. FYI:
If you want to work in China, you need to apply for a work visa. FYI:
In you case, you can also apply for a family visit visa to stay with your wife iin China for a relatively long time. But this kind of visa doesn't allow you to work in China. If you still want to apply for this kind of visa, you can first apply for a tourist visa to enter China and then change it to a family visit visa upon arrival. FYI:
Related Questions:
what document require for renew L type visa
Asked by M.A. JAVAID from Pakistan
| Mar. 08, 2012 22:16
Do Chinese embassy process reunion visa ?
Asked by Kelvin from Nigeria
| Aug. 01, 2018 19:17
I am USA citizen and I want to open a small business in China
Asked by Michael from USA
| Sep. 18, 2015 22:11
what document require for renew " L " type visa ?
Asked by M. A. JAVAID from Pakistan
| Mar. 12, 2012 21:56
I am crew I need to join ship in china so what kind of visa required
Asked by jeyaraj from India
| Aug. 17, 2016 22:16
I am currently in Tokyo, my wife and my kid would join me soon. They travel...
Asked by Mr.Ganesh from India
| Jan. 17, 2011 00:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)