Asked by mae from Philippines | Nov. 04, 2011 08:44
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

17 days visit in Hong Kong

my mom and dad will come to visit me this chinese new year i bought 17 days for their plane ticket., ive heard for tourist the immigration giving only 14 days which i extend because of my day off so i can send them in the airport going back.. im permanent resident here and have 2 kids thank you very much:))

Answers (1)
Answered by Alex from hong Kong | Nov. 05, 2011 01:50
Yes, Philippines passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days, when your parents arrive in Hong Kong, they will be issued 14 days stay permit on their passports. On the 14th stay in Hong Kong, your parents can go to Macau, then return to Hong Kong for another 14 days. You don't need to apply for visa extension for your parents.
Related Questions:
We are planning to visit Hong Kong 19-23 Oct 17, what are the possibility o...
Asked by Emi from Singaporely
| Jun. 27, 2017 04:33
Hong Kong immigration question
Asked by BC from Philippines
| Oct. 16, 2012 04:52
i am planning to visit Hong kong on 12 dec to 17 dec. How's the weather dur...
Asked by Kenloh from Mlalaysia
| Sep. 24, 2014 03:28
We r planning to visit Hong Kong from 31st Aug to 11 September 17 pls advic...
Asked by Mohammed Bhai from Bangladesh
| Jun. 28, 2017 03:31
Bangkok-Hong Kong-Beijing-Hong Kong-Bankok. Can I use the 72 hour visa-free...
Asked by Kirk Person from USA
| Aug. 19, 2015 03:05
We are flying into Shanghai on Oct 15th staying in hotel
Asked by horace Wahl from USA
| May. 07, 2017 22:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)