Asked by Mr.Caesar from Thailand | Oct. 29, 2011 22:39
About:China Visa Application Requirements

Is the Consular office in Bangkok open? What are the visa charges for a week's visit?

Hi. I am a foreigner(originally from Botswana) studying in Thailand and i want to visit my friend in Guangzhou to escape the floods. How much do i need to pay for a week's visit visa? Where can i find the Chinese embassy in Bangkok? Is it open?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Oct. 30, 2011 00:56
China visa fee is charged according to number of entries, not the duration of stay or visa types. A single-entry visa is enough for you if you are going to stay for one week in China. A single-entry China visa takes THB 1,100. The China embassy in Bangkok is located in 57, Ratchadapisake Road, Bangkok, 10310, Thailand. I don't know if it is open or not for visa issuing. You need to contact the embassy directly for the info: 24-Hour Automatic Answer Tel: +66-2-2457033, 2457036; Manual Tel: +66-2-2478970 (14:00-17:00, Working Day) .
Related Questions:
Hi, I am travelling to China in two weeks time and need a visa. Is your Br...
Asked by Ms.Colleen Leeds from Australia
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:19
Istanbul hours
Asked by Freg from Turkey
| Aug. 29, 2015 22:25
How can I apply for Tourist Visa while staying in Japan as a Permanent Resi...
Asked by De Silva from Japan
| Jan. 19, 2017 20:37
I live in Bangkok and want to go on holiday to China at Songkran.
Asked by Michelle Speight from Thailand
| Feb. 27, 2012 02:01
Express Chinese Visa During Spring Festival
Asked by Meizi from USA
| Jan. 19, 2015 19:59
Visiting Days and Timings of Islamabad Consular Office
Asked by Sajid Warrraich from Pakistan
| Jul. 19, 2018 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)