Asked by Akila Priyajanaka from Sri Lanka | Oct. 19, 2011 05:06
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Can I apply China visa and Hong Kong Visa through Embassy of China?

I need to visit our company factories in Hong Kong & China for Training. I need to Visit the factories and some training. Can I apply both Visa through Embassy of China? What Documents I would need ? Really appreciate your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob | Oct. 20, 2011 03:43
Yes, you can apply both visas through China embassy. The visa rule for Sri Lankas are strict, besides your passport, one passport photo, the filled China visa application form V.2011A and filled Hong Kong visa application for training, you also need to provide following documents:
1. round-trip flight tickets
2. hotel booking.
3. the invitation letter from Hong Kong if you visit your company factories in Hong Kong
4. the invitation letter from China side to prove you come to China for training.
Related Questions:
Hello I am Pakistani national can i apply visa for Hong Kong through chines...
Asked by zaheer ul haque from UAE
| Aug. 28, 2015 03:26
I am living in Sweden. Can I through the Chineese embassy apply for Visa, t...
Asked by homas
| Feb. 24, 2014 03:13
Can I apply for a visa directly at the Chinise Embassy in London or only th...
Asked by Mariya Stefanova from United Kingdom
| Mar. 16, 2014 22:12
Can I apply for a visa to Macau through Hong Kong Immigration Department?
Asked by Suze from Hong Kong
| May. 20, 2011 04:21
online visa application
Asked by melinda from Philippines
| May. 20, 2012 02:21
I am a Malaysian in Singapore now. Can I apply the visa through the China E...
Asked by Mr.Lee from malaysia
| Dec. 08, 2008 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)