Asked by Suresh Kumar from UAE | Oct. 17, 2011 03:22
About:China Embassy in UAE

I would like to visit Shanghai for the ALL IN PRINT exhibition.

I am an expatriate residing in Dubai. Pls let me know the required documents and the procedure to apply for VISA

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob | Oct. 18, 2011 04:54
You need a business visa to visit Shanghai for the ALL IN PRINT exhibition, do you have
1. A No-objection letter from your company;
2. An invitation from CHINA with a copy of the inviter's license

Otherwise, you have to apply for a tourist visa to China, but you can't click the purpose of coming to China for IN PRINT exhibition on the visa application form, you write that the major purpose of coming to China for Tourism.
You need to provide A No-objection letter from your company stating your position ,monthly or yearly salary;
Related Questions:
i would like to visit the machinery exhibition in shanghai,but worried abou...
Asked by Mr.hailmy from malaysia
| Mar. 03, 2011 21:04
I am planning to visit exhibition All in Print China 2016 18-22 Oct 2016 in...
Asked by Arif Mahmood from Pakistan Working in Oman
| Oct. 17, 2016 20:16
I am traveling to the furniture exhibition in Shanghi Sep 9-12. I would li...
Mr.PFEIER from United States
| Aug. 21, 2009 20:54
i would like to know if this is also cotemporary art international exhibiti...
Asked by Mr.ben- asher from israel
| Jun. 16, 2009 01:02
We would like to visit The Terracotta Warriers exhibition nera Shekou (?
Asked by Mr.Carl Craig from China
| Jul. 12, 2009 21:38
We are going to Shanghai in June to visit the exhibition. We would like to ...
Asked by Mr.Janko from Slovakia
| Mar. 21, 2009 04:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)