Asked by pam from Philippines | Oct. 16, 2011 06:29
About:Hong Kong Travel

hi! will be be travelling to Hongkong by Feb '12. Have some questions:

1. How to get to Mirador Mansion (Nathan Road) from Airport. (by Bus).
2. How to go to Lantau Island to see the Big Buddha and from there, how can we are we proceed to The Peak?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Oct. 17, 2011 02:38
1. Take bus A21 from the airport and get off at Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Nathan Road, you will find the mansion after off the bus.
2. From the mansion to the Big Buddha, you can take MTR from Tsim Sha Tsui to Lai King and transfer to Tung Chung Line to Tung Chung, then walk to the cable car terminal to catch cable car there.
From the mansion to the Peak, you can take MTR from Tsim Sha Tsui to Admiralty and then take bus 15 there.
Related Questions:
hi, we'll be going to hongkong this feb 15-23, i'm 17years of age and will ...
Asked by Ms.agc from philippines
| Feb. 06, 2011 21:18
Temporary entry in shanghai for Indian Citizen
Asked by Nisha from New Zealand
| Aug. 15, 2016 22:00
Hi, I will be travelling to Hongkong and Shenzhen from Feb 16-19 next month...
Asked by Mr.Tay from Singapore
| Jan. 05, 2011 04:40
My husband and I, Costaricans living in Sydney, Australia, will go to Japan...
Asked by Irene Salazar Carvajal from Australia
| Jan. 05, 2017 20:24
Anybody please help...I'll be travelling to Hongkong with my boyfriend on D...
Asked by Ms.Lyn from Philippines
| Aug. 02, 2010 01:44
Hi. My malaysia passport expiring 12 Jun 2016. I go to china for internship...
| Apr. 09, 2015 03:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)