Asked by devid from India | Oct. 16, 2011 05:41
About:China Student Visa

Is it easy for a foreigner to get study or work permission to China?

hi my name is Devid. I am Indian but currently living in australia but i want to come to China. i want to come to study or get work permission in china. i am really eagar to visit china and willing to learn Chinese . so can i ask that is it easy to get work over there. is it easy to be as a foreigner or student life in china

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Oct. 16, 2011 21:02
If you are highly educated, it will be relatively easier for you to get work permission to China. First, you need to get a job offer from an employee who holds the Alien Employment License. Only this kind of emplyee can provide you with Work Permit and "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation", with which you can apply for a work visa from the China embassy.
If you want to study in China, you must first get enrolled by a China school, the school will then provide you with Enrollment Letter and more importantly JW201 or JW202 issued by the China authority, with which you can apply for a student visa.
Related Questions:
am i able to work with x visa
Asked by khan from Pakistan
| Mar. 26, 2012 22:49
Can 2 foreigner get married in China?
Asked by S from China
| Apr. 18, 2018 03:42
Marriage Requirement on the Age
Asked by Dan from United Kingdom
| Nov. 28, 2016 19:55
144h visa exempt
Asked by Pierre from France
| Apr. 02, 2018 01:21
foreign citizen in china to travel to italy
Asked by joo mok from China
| Nov. 24, 2012 02:48
Shanghai to Lhasa
Asked by Turner
| Apr. 08, 2018 19:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)