Asked by Lisa from Philippines | Oct. 12, 2011 07:30
About:China Visa

i'd like to ask about the requirements for tourist visa


I'm lisa, a Filipino citizen, I want to ask what are the requirements should i submit to embassy for tourist visa, the father of my baby is a Chinese national and he invited us to go to china and will shouldered all the expenses.We are not married yet but our baby use his family name. Can i and our baby get multiple visa valid for 1 year? What type of visa should i apply? Is it possible that we can stay in china within 1 year? I'm looking forward for a useful answers to my question. Hope somebody will answer me. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Oct. 13, 2011 22:54
It is a little hard for you and your baby to get a 1 year visa because you are not married. You can try to provide the following documents to apply for a 1 year L visa for family visit.
1. your passport and your baby's passport
2. the filled visa application forms V.2011A, you can fill the form for your baby
3. your passport photo and your baby's passport photo
4. the invitation letter from the baby's father, the copy of his passport or ID card, his bank statement.
5. the relationship certificate between the baby and his father, such as birth certificate or the parenthood checkup
6. if it is the first time for you to go to China, the NBI clearance is also required.
Related Questions:
hello!i ask about the requirements of tourist visa in china?thanks
Asked by Ms.roselle from Philippines
| Jun. 06, 2010 21:32
Gents, good morning I kindly would like to ask where can I findf informa...
Asked by Ms.Esthela Zambrano from Ecuador
| Sep. 22, 2009 20:48
hello..i would like to ask on how to apply chinese visa and what are the re...
Asked by Ms.jean from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2010 21:50
I would just like to verify if the COE,ITR,SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID...
Asked by Ms.nina from philippines
| Apr. 25, 2010 02:40
Hi, I am a Filipino studying in Japan holding a Japanese residency visa.
Asked by Kaye from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2018 22:50
what are the requirements for tourist visa for me and my baby to visit my h...
Asked by jennifer casug from Philippines
| Aug. 31, 2011 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)