Asked by Naresh Kumar from India | Oct. 11, 2011 11:29
About:China Embassy in India

Boys born in china & have birth certificate address of China.Their passport address is of India.

The boys got made exist visa from China. what is the procedure for obtaining Tourist Visa for the boys below two years. Their father is enployed in Indian Co, in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan | Oct. 11, 2011 22:21
You can apply for China tourist visa for your boys as you apply for tourist visa in India. The birth certificate showing China as the birth place is very helpful for their application.

Just provide your and their passports and copies, completed Visa Application Forms with a recently-taken passport photo (you can fill the forms for your boys), the birth certificate and its copy, marriage license and its copy, invitation letter from your husband with the copy of his passport, work permit and residence permit, Comfirmed return flight ticket and its photocopy
Related Questions:
I was born in HK and only have a birth certificate. Would I able to apply ...
Asked by K. Kwan from canada
| Mar. 04, 2012 01:41
Child born in Shenyang to a chinese national, what paperwork do I need for ...
Asked by luke from Australia
| Dec. 29, 2014 03:21
Can the embassy in Ottawa authenticate a Malawian birth certificate?
Asked by Erin MacDonald from Canada
| May. 29, 2012 03:42
Can I apply for my adult HKID at the Chinese Consulate in SF.
Asked by Elisa Ma
| Sep. 21, 2012 01:20
is a birth certificate required for visa to china?
Asked by evie from usa
| Jun. 13, 2015 20:05
I need to have the birth certificate of my grandson authenticated by Chines...
Asked by Ms.Alicia Valcos from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2010 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)