Asked by nat from Philippines | Oct. 10, 2011 06:50
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi,I want to apply a 6 months visa here in china.what are the requirements?

I am staing now in china for more than a month as a tourist. And i want to extend my visa for six months because I have 3 months validity and renew it every month. I want to apply 6 months tourist visa on my next renewal.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Oct. 10, 2011 22:49
It is hard for you to get a 6 months tourist visa in China. Now I guess that you hold a 3 months single entry L visa with 30 days stay duration. A L visa can be extended twice in Mainland China. Generally you only get a new L visa with 30 days or less stay duration.

If your spouse or child or parent work or reside in China, it is possible for you to get a L visa with 6 months stay duration.
Related Questions:
I want to apply china visa multi entry with 6 months validity, I want to ta...
Mr.BENJIE from Philippines
| Aug. 25, 2009 02:53
answer a pilipina,but im here in dubai for work.i just want to ask what i...
Asked by Mrs.princess from dubai
| Aug. 02, 2009 03:14
S2 with multi entries with 6 months or a year
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Dec. 04, 2013 02:10
Thanks for the reply, now I want to apply for multi entry visa 6 months val...
Mr.BENJIE from Philippines
| Aug. 25, 2009 21:23
How can i apply the tourist visa for 6 months in hong kong
Asked by Bernardino from Philippines
| Oct. 23, 2015 04:02
hi im a filipino with a work permit for 6 months here in singapore.cqn i ap...
Asked by gian carlo from Philippines
| Sep. 23, 2016 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)