Asked by Mona from Egypt | Oct. 01, 2011 14:14
About:China Embassy in Egypt

I am an Egyptian citizen applying for China's Visa,First Time as a Tourist,what documents do i need

Answers (1)
Answered by Logan from USA | Oct. 04, 2011 22:24
The required documents are:
1) Valid passport(six months or above validity) with at least one blank page for visa;
2) Neatly completed application form with one recent photo on it;
3) For first-time-application of Chinese visa, return tickets or other documents related to the application should be presented upon the request of the consular officer;

Please be noted that the Chinese Embassy has designated the following travel agencies to submit visa applications to and pick up passports from this Embassy. The following is the information of these travel agencies in the calendar year 2011. Applicants for “L” and “F” visa could choose any of the following agencies as your agent.

Solar Empire

Add:58 Abu bakr Al-Seddik St., Safir,heliopolies,Cairo



Captain Tours

Address: 81 Gesr El Suez St., Roxy, Heliopolis.



First Class Travel

Address 1: 11Tiba street Mohandseen Giza


Fax: 33379505 33374868

Cell: 0123522598/ 0124751600/ 0122356541

Thomas Cook

1. Central Cairo

17, Mahmoud Bassiouny St. Cairo

Tel: (2)25766982, 25745191, 25743955, 25743967, 25743776, 25745355

Fax: 25762750

2. Port Said

43, gomhouria Street Port Said

Tel: (66)3227559, 3336260

Fax: (66)3236111

Lucky Tours

Head Office:

Address: 36 Abdel Khalek Sarwat St., Downtown, Cairo.

Tel: 02-23930474/ 23937626/ 23921999/ 23958666/ 23903808

Fax: 23929429

Nozha Branch:

Address: 116 Nozha St. Triumph Sq., Heliopolis, Cairo

Tel: 26904770(6lines), 26904880 26908828 26908838

Fax: 22910599

Charisma Travel

Address: 7, El Idrissi St, Suite 107, Heliopolis, Cairo.

Tel: 24140910(10lines)

Fax: 24184645

Abu Samra Travel

1. Mansoura Branch

Address: El mansoura, 155 El Geish St.

Tel: 050-2260222, 050-2264688, 010-6091913

Fax: 002-050-2264677
Related Questions:
can i apply for x2 visa
Asked by Mohamed Ayman from Egypt
| Dec. 04, 2017 00:14
Documents required for application for entry for study in Hong Kong
Asked by Mohamed from Egypt
| Dec. 13, 2015 01:38
I am an Egyptian citizen going to China for tourist. However, I need to be ...
Asked by Mrs.Yosra Abdel Fattah from Egypt
| May. 19, 2009 04:48
Hi I am egyptian citizen and I plan to visit Hong Kong do I need a visa ?
Asked by walaa from Egypt
| Jun. 21, 2017 21:44
I am Egyptian citizen residing in UAE. I want to go to Hongkong for a busi...
Asked by Mr.Jay from UAE
| Jun. 26, 2010 02:36
I am Egyptian\Canadian citizen and I hold a Canadian passport. Can I travel...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from Egypt
| Nov. 11, 2010 22:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)