Asked by Lala from Malaysia | Sep. 24, 2011 07:22
About:China Visa

Is double entry enough for my trip from Malaysia to:Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Shenzhen

I will travel to Shen Zhen on June 2012. I will go to Shen Zhen from Malaysia, and stay for 1 or 2 night, then to Hong Kong and Macau, and will back to Shen Zhen to for one more night. Is double entry visa enough? How much it cost usually? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Sep. 24, 2011 22:14
Yes, a double-entry China visa is enough for you'll enter China mainland 2 times. The visa fee is 50 Ringgit. You also need to pay additional 28 Ringgit to the CVASC as regular service fee. If you choose Express or Rush Service, the service will be higher.
Malaysia citizens with valid passports can stay in Hong Kong for a maximum stay of 90 days. They are also exempt from a visa to Macau for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Related Questions:
hi, i would like to knw what type of traveling visa(single entry/ double...
Asked by Ms.Kung from Malaysia
| Jul. 29, 2010 04:54
Hi, I have few questions regarding visa application. My husband and I are M...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Singapore
| Nov. 09, 2010 19:02
china double entry visa and stopover
Asked by worldtraveller from USA
| Sep. 05, 2017 22:35
Hi, I am not very understand the previous explaination as you say apply do...
Asked by Ms.san from malaysia
| Sep. 26, 2009 04:39
travel to china and to hong kong
Asked by chin from malaysi a
| Jun. 09, 2012 04:21
I am Malaysian residing in Malaysia. I plan to holiday in Quilin from 8-12...
Asked by Ms.Tan Swee Heng from Malaysia
| Sep. 09, 2009 01:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)