Asked by Anastasia | Sep. 22, 2011 05:05
About:China Embassy in Japan

Im a Russian student in Tokyo and I have a 2-year visa. Do I need a tourist visa to China?

Im a Russian student in Tokyo and I have a 2-year visa. Im going with a group of Japanese tourists to Beijing for 4 days. Do I need a tourist visa? I read on the website that there is an agreement between Russia and China for group travelling and the participants don't need visa. Is it true? Or is it true of only Russian groups, not of Japanese?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Sep. 23, 2011 04:00
Yes, you need a tourist visa. It is not true for your information. If you join a tour organized by a travel agency which is registered in Hainan province and visit Hainan for less than 21 days, a visa is not required.

The Japanese ordinary passport holders are exempt from a visa to Mainland China for up to 15 days.
Related Questions:
i am a russian citizen, i am under 18 years old and i have been studying in...
Asked by Ms.topchieva from london
| May. 11, 2010 22:58
Will I be able to leave the airport during ransit time?
Asked by john Chen from USA
| Mar. 27, 2015 04:53
im russian but i'd like to go to china do i need a visa to visit chinw?
Asked by Mr.Alexsander from russia
| Apr. 09, 2009 22:16
Visit for Study purpose
Asked by Marina from Russia
| Jul. 11, 2013 01:51
Russian in Tokyo. Want to visit Dalian for 3 weeks
Asked by Yana from Russia
| Jul. 16, 2014 02:14
Hello! I'm a student from Russia studying in Korea. I wanted to know wethe...
Asked by Mr.Anastasia from Russia
| Dec. 29, 2010 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)