Asked by Muhammad Faraz from Pakistan | Sep. 06, 2011 02:43
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

I married with a Chinese girl almost 6 years are gone,is it possible to get green card?

If possible to get your nationality or green card how i can apply? where i should apply in Islamabad? China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Olivia from China | Sep. 06, 2011 21:58
If you satisfy the following conditions:
1. marriage has lasted for five years,
2. you have lived in China for five years in a row, the annual stay in China being no shorter than nine months
3. you have stable and secured living status and place to live in China

You can try to apply for China Permanent Residence Permit (China Green card) at the Public Security Bureau of the city where your Chinese wife resides (her household registration place)

In fact, even though you satisfy the above conditions, it is still very very hard for you to get the Green Card.
Related Questions:
hi i married a chinese girl recently. we want live (approx.) 6 month in ch...
Asked by Mr.ALI from IRAN
| Aug. 13, 2010 22:33
Help getting police check from PSB in wuchan china as part of requirement ...
Asked by JohnR from Canada
| Nov. 14, 2011 00:41
underage marriage in china
Asked by Greta Simonutti from Italia
| Sep. 25, 2018 20:33
I'm from uzbekistan and I'm married and my husband is from china so we live...
Asked by Ms.Guli from uzbekistan
| Nov. 10, 2009 04:38
I am Pakistani national resident in China working on z(residence permit) an...
Asked by Hassan from Pakistan
| May. 30, 2014 01:18
issues about green card
Asked by ele from romania
| Sep. 10, 2015 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)