Asked by Sol de villa B. Rama from Philippines | Sep. 06, 2011 01:58
About:China Embassy in U.K.

What kind of Chinese Visa should I apply?

Hello. Pls help me get a chinese visa . I am a faculty researcher from the Philippines and my research paper was accepted for presentation during the 2011 Intl Conference on Public Administration (ICPA 2011) at UEST, Chengdu, China on October 18-20, 2011. What kind of chinese visa should I apply, and how? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Olivia from China | Sep. 06, 2011 23:08
You should apply for Chinese Business Visa (F visa) to attend the 2011 Intl Conference on Public Administration (ICPA 2011) at UEST, Chengdu. You need an official invitation leter from the conference organization, such as the invitation letter issued by Chengdu Foreign Affairs Office.

Is it the first time for you to go to Mainland China? Do you have a previously used China visa sticker in old or new passport?
Related Questions:
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
My mom is getting a work visa. I am 18. I want to study in china for a year...
Asked by Ty from USA
| Mar. 11, 2018 22:33
I am Indian residing in Shanghai on work permit, I want to bring my mom to ...
Asked by Abdul from India
| Jun. 15, 2015 01:27
i have to visit to china for a fellowship of 6 weeks , what kind of visa i ...
Asked by vivek from India
| Apr. 07, 2015 21:48
For seeking a job in Macau, what kind of visa should I apply for and what a...
Asked by BURNEY from India
| Apr. 20, 2015 04:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)