Asked by veeraragavan from India | Aug. 30, 2011 10:03
About:China Visa

I would like to visit "Kailash Manasarover" Tibet, China. What are the documents are required to be submitted along with Visa application forms?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from China | Sep. 02, 2011 04:32
You can't travel to Tibet individually.

Holders of Indian ordinary passports wishing to travel to Tibet in China may join, the tour organizer will help you to get a tourist visa to China

A. Pilgrimage Group: Group of pilgrims is organized by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India and authorized Indian travel agencies. The Embassy accepts visa applications of pilgrimage groups submitted by the Ministry of External Affairs and authorized Indian travel agencies only.

B. Ordinary Tourist Group: Tourist group of Indian nationals can be organized by local Indian travel agency with arrangements from CITS Tibet (China International Travel Service, Tibet). Group visa may be issued only after the Embassy has received approval from Tourism Bureau of Tibetan Autonomous Region.
Related Questions:
I am an indian in chennai. Do I need to go to Delhi to apply for a china vi...
Asked by veeraragavan from India
| Aug. 29, 2011 02:18
visit to kailash in the month of july
Asked by agne from India
| Jun. 12, 2011 22:31
Hy, I'm treveling from canada. would like to see china & tibet. I would l...
Asked by Mr.Miis Traveler from canada
| Oct. 14, 2009 20:12
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a budget traveler wanting to visit Tibet this August ...
Asked by Mr.Harianto Mehta from India
| May. 31, 2010 21:11
please advice me how can i get the permit to visit Kailash and Manasarovar ...
Asked by Mr.prince from India
| Aug. 19, 2010 02:25
I am Indian national. I would like to visit Kailash Manasarovar enroute Ka...
Asked by Mr.Sitha. R. Vejandla from UAE
| Oct. 16, 2010 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)