Asked by Woan Ling | Aug. 30, 2011 08:07
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Can i help my friend to apply Chinese visa?

Hi, i'm a Malaysian living and working in Singapore, this is the first times for me and my friend to visit China. So we totally don't know how to apply the VISA, i have question to ask:

1. 1st Oct 2011 is our travel schedule to china Guang Zhou, when and where should we apply the VISA?
2. Can i help my friend to apply VISA? what documents should i bring over when i apply?

Thank for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Norman from China | Aug. 30, 2011 23:15
1. you should apply China tourist visa in early September through China visa application service center in Singapore (address: 22 Malacca Street, #09-00 Royal Brothers Building).

2. you can help your friend to apply China visa. the required documents are:
passport and photocopy of passport
completed visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B
one passport photo
confirmed round-trip flight tickets and hotel booking
3 months bank statement
the Singapore work permit and its copy
Related Questions:
Can I apply visa for my friend?
Asked by Jegathesan from Malaysia
| Apr. 24, 2018 20:43
hello, i am iranian. i will go to china on Feb. my friend is a chinese, and...
Asked by Mr.hossein from iran
| Nov. 28, 2009 02:49
I want to apply tourist visa to China. Can i ask my friend to apply on my b...
Asked by Mr.Jason Loh from Malaysia
| Jul. 18, 2010 21:09
Tourist visa for Pakistani individual
Asked by M.ZEESHAN NAVEED from Pakistan
| Oct. 16, 2017 20:37
how can i apply for a visa for my friend who will be staying with me for ap...
Asked by Aditya from India
| Dec. 16, 2016 20:57
my friend overstayed in China for 8months before. can she still apply for a...
Asked by isabelle from Philippines
| Aug. 13, 2011 01:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)