Asked by Roya from Iran | Aug. 29, 2011 10:18
About:Chinese Embassy in Iran

We are Iranians, want to go to Wuhan to support our team, how can I get a China visa untill 11 September?

Good day, I want travel to China Wuhan with my husband and my 11 year daughter for Asian basketball games because my son is one of the player of basketball national team and we waant go there to support our team especially my son would you please help me and say if we could get china visa until 11 Sep? and if we could get it by ourselves or better to get it by travel agence ? thank you for your time and help
Roya Kianafraz

Answers (1)
Answered by Norman from China | Aug. 31, 2011 01:20
Roya, You need a tourist visa (L visa) to China for the Asian basketball games, however, sorry to tell you that China embassy in Iran doesn't issue individual tourist visa to Iranians. You can contact a travel agency in Iran to see whether it can helps you or not. A group tourist visa is not suitable for your family (You, your husband, your daughter). A tour group with at least 5 members can apply for a group tourist visa.
Related Questions:
Can an Iranian get a Macau visa on arrival?
Asked by Amer from Iran
| Jul. 21, 2011 23:01
WE are 4 friends want to go to china for visit. Please guide us the procedu...
Asked by Mr.Hassan Butt from Pakistan
| Jun. 26, 2010 04:23
Hi, I am student here in Wuhan, I want to change status of my wife visa?
Asked by Aron from Pakistan
| Jun. 01, 2017 21:44
My student visa will expire on 30 July, where and how can I get a tourist v...
Asked by peeypeey from China
| Jul. 13, 2011 01:54
I want to go from Dhaka to Wuhan, so how can I find direct flight from Dhak...
Asked by affan from bangladesh
| Apr. 16, 2014 22:27
Can I get permanent visa for my fiance'?
Asked by nonini from Thailand
| Jun. 24, 2012 22:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)