Asked by jennifer casug from Philippines | Aug. 29, 2011 00:34
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

what are the requirements for tourist visa for me and my baby to visit my husband in Shanghai?

hello,i would like to ask what are the requirements needed for tourist and my 10months old baby wanth to visit my husband in shanghai china.this is not my firstime to go there.but my baby this is the firstime i bring him there.what requirements should i prepare for my baby? thankyou

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from China | Aug. 31, 2011 04:36
The requirements for tourist visa application for you and your 10 months old baby:
1. Applicant's passport
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo
3. Invitation letter with a copy of your husband's valid Chinese residence visa and passport information page.
4. Previously used China visa sticker in old or new passport
5. besides the above documents, you also need to provide the birth certificate of your baby
Related Questions:
Nepal tourist
Asked by Sonya Davidson from Australia
| Sep. 26, 2017 21:45
I am sonia from india (punjab). Please tell me how can i apply for visa and...
Asked by China
| Jun. 03, 2012 21:27
requirements needed to visit great wall of china
Asked by ramada
| Oct. 06, 2012 22:49
requirements for applying Chinese Visa to visit my husband there?
Asked by emilia from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2011 23:15
what was the requirements of having chinese passport?
Asked by Anna from Philippines
| May. 21, 2011 03:08
What kind of requirements after one month baby need to go embassy?
Asked by Jilliana Camat from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2018 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)