Asked by Farhad from Bangladesh | Aug. 26, 2011 13:46
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I need to go to China to apply a student visa to an European country, what type of China visa should I apply?

I am a Bangladeshi citizen have applied as a student in an European country.After getting necessary papers from the university i have to submit my documents for visa of that countries embassy and china is the neighboring country where the embassy is situated so i have to applied for Chinese visa first.My question is what's type of visa should i apply for china and what's the additional documents i have to attache with the Chinese visa application form? if i have to applied for a tourist visa do i need a invitation letter from China? Waiting for your response.


Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from China | Aug. 26, 2011 21:40
You can apply for a tourist visa (L visa) to China to apply for student visa to the European country, the invitation letter is not required, you can explain the reason to the embassy and show the admission letter from the university to prove the purpose of coming to China.
Related Questions:
I am British citizen and travel around European Union countries often for m...
Asked by Mr.Zara from United Kingdom
| Feb. 06, 2011 02:27
Can i cancel my student visa and apply for work type
Asked by rohan from Pakistan
| Sep. 01, 2015 02:39
Can I apply for a Chinese visa, in Russia if I'm on a tourist type with a E...
Asked by Jane from France
| Oct. 15, 2014 21:54
Please am studies can i still apply for job with the given as student X typ...
Asked by fred from Ghana
| Dec. 12, 2016 21:31
Can i apply for a tourist visa and transfer it to a student type while in C...
Asked by rick from USA
| Mar. 19, 2015 22:58
I am Brazilian and I want to know if I can apply for a Chinese visa in any ...
Asked by Debora from Brazil
| Mar. 28, 2012 22:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)