Asked by shankar from Nepal | Aug. 26, 2011 04:43
About:China Embassy in Nepal

what is the procedures that i have to follow to get a tourist visa to china from nepal?

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from China | Aug. 27, 2011 00:58
First, you should organize the following documents:
1. The original passport with at least six-month validity and two blank visa pages, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars.

2. Truly completed and signed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China. One recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant.

3. Invitation letter (if visit for the first time).
a. If you cannot provide an invitation letter, please provide a visa recommendation letter from your employing company, organization, etc.

b. Proof of relationship, photocopy of the identity document and residence permit of the relative in China.

c. Other additional documents required according to the merits of each applicant, e.g. bank statements, round-trip air tickets booking, etc.

Visa application could be delivered to the Consular Section of the Embassy either by you or the entrusted travel agencies. Visa application by mail is not accepted.

Usually, it takes four working days to issue the visa. If the visa is needed earlier, additional urgent fee will be charged.
Related Questions:
i am john a nigerian working in qatar i want to visit China while in Nepal
Asked by joe from Nigeria
| May. 21, 2013 04:47
What are the procedures and requirements for applying tourist visa of Macau...
Asked by Mr.Sirman from Nepal
| Jul. 04, 2010 04:16
this is follow - up questions reagarding the advice you told me. I want to ...
Asked by Mr.andres from philippines
| Jul. 15, 2009 22:22
What are the procedures to get hongkong visa for first time entry to HongKo...
Asked by Prem Bdr. Nepali from Nepal
| Apr. 03, 2012 00:50
Visa for Indians to enter China Border by road
Asked by Arif Antapur from India
| May. 22, 2012 02:15
Hello! I want to visit my friend in Hong Kong on September, 2010. I am fro...
Asked by Mr.Chandra Shekhar Shakya from Nepal  
| Aug. 12, 2010 04:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)