Asked by Thoyazan from China | Aug. 22, 2011 23:09
About:Embassy of Bangladesh in China

I am from Yemen I live in china for 2 year study in Shenzhen. How can I get visa to Bangladesh?

My name is thoyazan and I am from Yemen I live in china for 2 year study in Shenzhen and now I want to go to Bangladesh for some work and I want a visa for 1 or 2 month can you tell me how I do that and how much time will take to I get the visa thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Chang from China | Aug. 24, 2011 23:10
To apply for the Bangladesh visa for 1-2 months stay, you need to submit the following documents:
1. Duly filled in Bangladesh Visa Application Form;
2. Passport size recent photographs with white background- two copies;
3. Passport with minimum six months validity.
4. Letter of Invitation / Sponsorship from any local Bangladeshi company or recognized Bangladeshi business organization or letter of recommendation from any recognized Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the concerned country for a business visa;
5. Letter of Recommendation explaining condition of appointment from concerned Ministry / BOI / BEPZA of Bangladesh for an Employment Visa;
6. If refused, you can try to apply for a Tourist visa with Letter of Invitation from any Bangladeshi tourist operator or any Chinese tourist operator.

The Embassy of Bangladesh in China is located in Beijing, if you cannot apply in person, you can apply by Postal Service. You may send visa application, money receipt of visa fee and other relevant documents by EMS. The passports after endorsing necessary visas would be returned to the applicants by return EMS. In this case additional RMB 22 would be included with the Visa Fee. Applicants are advised to send money through postal service in favour of Passport Section, Embassy of Bangladesh, 42 Guang Hua Lu, Beijing, China.

Urgent visas are processed and delivered on the same day of receiving visa applications;
Ordinary visas are processed and delivered on the following day of receiving visa applications;
The visa applications which are received by postal service (EMS) are also processed and posted to the nearest Post Office by return EMS on the following day of receiving EMS.
Related Questions:
Hi! Could you please tell me what is needed to apply for a tourist visa ...
Asked by Ms.Juanita from Yemen
| Oct. 26, 2009 02:19
I am from Yemen and planing to visit HK in September this year so should i ...
Asked by Mr.Mohd from Yemen
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:28
Visit Macau and mainland China
Asked by Mohamed Nasser from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 06, 2015 03:53
Hi..I am from Yemen and I'm in China now and I have "F" business visa will ...
Asked by Mr.Salah from yemen
| Feb. 20, 2011 21:30
X student visa
Asked by Anwar Shaqhan from Yemen
| Sep. 06, 2018 19:10
Hi I’m from Yemen but study in Malaysia now , do I need visa to visit Macau...
Asked by Ahmed from Yemen
| Oct. 15, 2018 19:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)