Asked by Junil shakya from Nepal | Aug. 21, 2011 01:18
About:China Embassy in Nepal

I want be in china settlement for future family with my business so what is the process?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle from China | Aug. 21, 2011 03:07
That is to say, your purpose to China is for business, right? if yes, documents for China business visa are as follows:
1. The original passport with at least six-month validity and two blank visa pages, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars.
2. Truly completed and signed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China.
3. Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit issued by the authorized government departments/companies/units in China, or formal Invitation Letter issued by renowned and creditable companies/units in China.
4. Visa recommendation letter from the applicant's employing company, organization, etc.
5. Other additional documents required according to the merits of each applicant, e.g. bank statements, round-trip air tickets booking, etc.
Related Questions:
Property settlement. New beginnings. love prospects, looking for compatibil...
Asked by Jan Linney from ustralia
| Feb. 10, 2015 20:16
Which country should I go to? My birthday is on 2002 july 4th.
Asked by Ameesha fernando from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 12, 2018 19:45
hows my married life goes on in future and settlement in abroad?
Asked by kavita from new delhi
| Oct. 05, 2013 22:38
Need to know About My Business Luck in 2015
Asked by Harsh Desai from India
| Aug. 24, 2015 02:51
Living in UK with Chinese Passport, want to visit HK for short stay
Asked by Dean Sinden from England
| Oct. 18, 2011 04:41
my wife has got admision for phd in china. i want to go china with my wife....
Asked by hassib iqbal from Pakistan
| Aug. 28, 2012 01:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)