Asked by Shadman from United Arab Emirates | Aug. 10, 2011 09:13
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am a Pakistani national residing in Dubai, will transit Hk without leaving the airport, will I need a HK transit visa?

I am a Pakistani national residing in Dubai, UAE and want to fly through cathay pacific to Australia from UAE and have no intention to go out from Hong Kong airport through HK immigration, i'll remain in airport lounges. Do i still need any visa (transit/visit)? and if i require how can i get?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELLOKITTY from Canada | Aug. 11, 2011 03:28
The rule is "All Pakistani nationals (except holders of Diplomatic and Official passports) are required to hold a valid visa for the HKSAR for whatever purpose (including those who are in transit and remain on the airside)".

Therefore, you need to a Hong Kong Transit Visa.
Related Questions:
I am an Indian National travelling with a British national to Vietnam from ...
Asked by Ms.Rac from UAE
| May. 13, 2010 22:00
I need full information for visit to China for Pakistani national in Dubai ...
Asked by SARFRAZ from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 13, 2011 02:03
how much is the processing time for the visa to Hong Kong? I am a pakistani...
Asked by MK from Singapore
| Aug. 07, 2011 22:57
Pakistani National, Residing Bahrain with Permanent Residence permit,Visiti...
Asked by Adeel from Bahrain
| Mar. 16, 2016 04:10
Do I need separate visa for HK and separate visa for macau? What are the pr...
Asked by SG from Uae
| Apr. 07, 2014 01:15
how to get short term tourist visa for hong hong from dubai. i am pakistani...
Asked by Faisal from UAE
| Sep. 05, 2014 22:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)