Asked by Memona(Pakistan) from China | Jul. 28, 2011 03:42
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

I get an admission letter from one of Chinese university, but the passport number on it is one of my old passpot, now I have renewed my passport with a new passport number, how can I do?

dear Sir/Madam

recently i have got admission in one of the Chinese University and they issued me admission letter, the passport number they have written is my old one and i have renewed my passport, and old passport is cancelled, they will issue new passport. will embassy accept my new passport with one digit change passport number. both cancelled and new one i have with me. if i will show old one and new both will it valid or not if not please suggest me what i will do.

Answers (1)
Answered by Norman from China | Jul. 28, 2011 22:49
You can take the old passport and new passport together to apply for China student visa, then the visa officer of embassy will accept the admission letter and know you are the same person.
Related Questions:
i am somalian student and i need student visa
Asked by mohamed saad from Somalia
| Apr. 08, 2018 21:06
Hello,I'm Ben from Comoros Islands(Comoros),
| Sep. 23, 2016 03:52
My name is Mahad, from Somalia, I am planning to study in China, I have adm...
Ms.MAHAD from Somalia
| Aug. 28, 2009 19:58
Dear sir/madam Greeting. I am an Eritrean immigrant in sudan. I have got...
Asked by Mrs.fanus from Mars
| Aug. 20, 2010 01:22
Is it possible to get student visa from chinese embassy in djibouti?
Asked by ahmed abdulahi from Somalia
| Dec. 22, 2014 03:43
To get study visa in china
Asked by Sofia from Somalia
| Aug. 24, 2016 20:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)