Asked by Marc (from the Philippines) | Jul. 23, 2011 08:03
About:China Visa

Hi! I have a Z visa, what the necessary documents needed if I'd like to invite my friend from Poland to visit me in China?...

And I just found out that Poles need a visa to enter China. I'd like to what the necessary documents needed. And is it possible to get a multiple entry visa? Does she need to prepare everything in Poland before leaving for China? How much does she need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jul. 23, 2011 21:26
Since you are only her friend, invitation letter from you may not sufficient for visa application. So, she can apply for a tourist visa instand. in this case, following documents are required.
1. The original Passport with blank visa pages and at least 6-month Validity.
2. One properly completed Visa Application Form.
3. One recent passport photo attached on the Visa Application Form.
4. Please offer the copy of Polish Resident Permit if applicants are foreigners in Poland.
5. A Confirmation Letter from a Chinese Travel Agency or a Round-trip Airline Ticket.
Fee for a single entry visa is PLZ 220 under regular processing.
Related Questions:
I'm a temporary resident in China, I hold Philippine Passport, how can I in...
Asked by Marc from United States
| Sep. 06, 2011 05:03
i'am going to china as a tourist?what documents needed?i am unemployed?
Asked by lheng from Philippines
| Apr. 16, 2012 03:29
I am a filipino working in thailand need working visa going to china
| Mar. 16, 2014 04:16
I don't have any digitized government IDs...
Asked by Kay from Philippines
| Jun. 03, 2012 23:07
Invitation Letter L visa
Asked by aris from United Kingdom
| Aug. 16, 2015 21:30
I am living in china with permanent residence and i want to invite my niece...
Asked by maria from Pakistan
| Jul. 02, 2015 01:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)