Asked by Eddie from Thailand | Jul. 12, 2011 10:26
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Can a Malaysian apply a Chinese Tourist Visa from the embassy in Bangkok, Thailand?

I live in Bangkok on a tourist visa (monthly renewal). I go back to Malaysia every month but during the weekends only. Therefore, it is impossible to obtain a Chinese Visa from the embassy in Kuala Lumpur as it is closed.

Can I get it in Bangkok as I noticed the Supplementary Visa Application form requires me to fill in my Visa details in Thailand (which I do not have as it is just a tourist visa entry)?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.OLIVETREE from China | Jul. 12, 2011 23:02
You can try to apply a Chinese visa from China embassy in Bangkok, Thailand, but I can't sure you can get it. Please fill in the visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B, prepare your passport, one passport photo, the Thai tourist visa and its copy, however, maybe the visa officer will ask you to provide financial certificate to prove you can burden the expenses in China, the two-way flight tickets, and hotel voucher.
Related Questions:
I am a British citizen, can apply for a Chinese tourist visa for 6 nights ,...
Asked by Abdel hakim Benbachir ,uk
| Jul. 27, 2013 03:49
I am from Uk can i apply for chinese working visa in Bangkok chinese embass...
Asked by Michael from England
| Oct. 18, 2012 01:35
i am a Malaysian tourist currently in Bangkok. I need to travel to China fo...
Asked by Mr.Jacky from Malaysia
| Nov. 28, 2009 01:52
French guy as tourist in Thailand need to apply for a Chinese Visa. Will it...
Asked by DEVILLERS FAN from France
| Nov. 04, 2011 21:19
Can I DHL my passport to Bangkok from Phuket to obtain a Chinese tourist vi...
Asked by Ms.Christine Robinson from U.K.
| Dec. 14, 2010 22:49
Hi Guys, I am a Nigerian currently staying in bangkok on a tourist visa ...
Asked by Mr.JAMES from Nigeria
| Apr. 29, 2010 04:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)